CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

overdue posts:

first,
Happy belated 21st Birthday to Xuan Hong
on 23rd may

second,
Happy belated 21st months anniversary on 24 may
for our long run relationship together

next,
sometimes i do wonder why people yearn for the past
instead of the future?
okay, i admit that i am one of them
but what can do if i keep thinking of returning to the past?
isn't time will stop just for me?

the answer will definitely be NO
time will move on and on
unless is the end of the world

there is someone i keep thinking
sometimes i do miss her
sometimes i hope that i have more time for her
sometimes i do hope that when i think of her,
she will be by my side
sometimes when i am out and see father and mother
going out with children
that make me envious of them
why am i losing my mother at the age of 17?
when i am preparing my O level and she is the one who left me
why god chose her to leave us?

i still remembered clearly
when i was preparing for my N level,
she is the one who watched me and falled asleep
when i was busy doing my revision
she is the one who stayed overnight just to accompany me

seriously, i miss mother's love
i hate to celebrate mother's day with my ah ma
she is my ah ma and not my mother
where is my mood to celebrate mother's day
when my mum is not around??

okay then,
somehow i think my mum is an innocent victim
she is the bravest mum who just fought and fought to live on

going to malaysia later on
pray for my health to get better
bon vogage for our trip
will be back on tuesday night

0 comments: