CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 01, 2009

congrats me for finishing level 1 examination
met someone(ah bing) on my way to chinatown with my classmates
couldn't catch up with him cause we saw each other on the up-down escalator
and while on my way back to northpoint for study
met another 2 people

one was my 4 years form teacher-Mr Leong since sec 1
he is the one who changes my attitude with all his patience
i know i am stubborn from the start of sec1 to sec4
hate geography so much that i didnt buy the workbook
just cause i wanna save money on this, HAHAHA
but he was able to change me to a better person
on my N or O level( couldnt remember)
he gave me an encouragement bookmark for me
to boost my confidence?
i swear i am the only one he gave me and i still kept it

the other was my one year form teacher(sec2) and some years was my math teacher-Mr How
he gave me a bad remarks in my report book
but who cares?
report book isnt meant to be shown to my future boss right?
(one more think is Mr Albert Tan, couldnt remember as he didnt teach me at all)

anyway, chit chat with them and back to my revision
told my classmate that the red t-shirt(Mr Leong) was once my form teacher
and he said: 'wow, your teacher looks young'
for what i see, what i observe
they are still the same
they once my teacher
they once taught me

i dont care what others think of them
cause they are the one who sees me grow
they are the one who makes me grow

alright then, today isn't TEACHERS' DAY
but i am thankful that i am able to catch up with them

0 comments: