CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

today is a boring first day of work
just sit there stare blindly at those people
the smell of xxx is making me so sick of them
i just couldn't stand their smell

why why why?
why am i working this job when i just cant stand certain type of people?
the smell and the language of them made me wanna walk out of the room

why am i so unlucky to work at the main and not the branch?
why must i wait for 3months to get the uniform unlike the branch, they can get their uniform on the second day?
why am i so suay not to work at the thumb print section?

anyway, i am not going to work
i am resigning tomorrow
the reasons are, i need to get up early like 5.30am?
and yes, i am kena 'conned' to get there by 8am today
and ended i punched my card at around 8.03am
and and, they told me that i start work at 8.30am
which means they counted my time in is 8.30am
*wtf*
they thought i stay damn near to the workplace
or just to let them see i reached there damn early?

fine, everthing's so fine
i need to resign just to make sure i attend my lesson punctual
just to make sure i didnt skip my lesson
just to make sure i have my dinner before i go for my lesson
okay, shall see how

how i miss the times i spent with you
i love the feelings you rush down to have dinner with me
you throw aside your work just to accompany me
all the little things you done for me,
i appreciated a lot
please dont leave me behind
and stay by my side
promise me, my dear?

0 comments: