CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

my blog had been dead
surposed to start work at 1st july but..
boss called up and asked me start work early
due to someone is resigning
so have to so called ' take over ' her

anyway, i should say, the first day was damn stressed up
because i didnt have any experience and have to start from scratch
which made me damn damn hard to absorb alot of things at the same time

now, already my forth day of work, i should say..
my pc has no internet explorer and cant make any personal calls
but, i am learning and getting to see clearer picture of what to do

i must challenge myself, i must not resign so fast
when i faced problem
i must learnt from enuice because she has no accounts background and no experience
yet, she is doing so fine right now

jia you jia you!

0 comments: