CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

being quite a long while i didnt post
due to my very stressed and tight working and studying environment

i'm studying at the same time now
and i cant really cope with it
i'm learning at work and school

i started to hate studies cause i cant get the answer
no matter how many times i tried out, i cant get the answer
i need some leave days to settle my studies

i know i have been taking 3 days MC less than a month
and i dont know will my boss be thinking that i'm too weak?

i hate work at the start cause i'm a no experience in this line
and i need to learn and absorb new things
but now, maybe i'm coping well with my work
hopefully it can last longer

i'm quite stressed and tired after work
i cant be the same as i worked in harvey norman before
i need to go home after dinner to get enough sleep
and, if i cant finish my work, i cant sleep well
and i hate to work OT cause no claim

anyway, my job is stressed
i do not want to get sick cause of stressed
i need to sleep now

0 comments: