CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

2nd day mc
didnt rest much
couldnt sleep at night
when i fall sleep, it going 5am

i wanted to quit my job
my job gave me stressed
all along, i thought i have been used to it
to my new working environment
but then, i realized i didn't managed to

its give me more trouble
to quit or take more leaves?
i dont know

have i regret of taking account course?
have i not consider the consequence when i take this course?
or maybe have i been weak in physically?

i want freedom
i want my life back
i dont want this type of life that i survived now

i need rest
i need more rest to help me feel stronger in every ways

what should i do?
talk to boss or boss's sister?
or keep it all to myself?

i cant take it every now and then
i cry when i cant sleep at night
why is me again?
why?
why every bad things fall on me?

is this my fate? my life?
please, anyone tell me off

i want studies more than my job
i need more time to adjust

im tired now,
very tired of my job

1 comments:

Ah Xiong said...

i believe all job have own kind of stress.. me too stress-full under a female boss.. always PMS.. maybe you have n0t use to it? the stress or course others are bully you? throw you their job while u still working out on urs... well you gotta be strong... if this company don't suit you, there are other ahead waiting for you!!! dont worry be happy.. you will find a way out sooner or later... cheers!!