CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

i must say that i really facing stressed
went to hospital to see my doctor
and he didnt really support me of going for CT scan
because i did those tests and tested that my brain is fine
and doing CT scan repeatedly might ended up with brain tumor
sound dangerous

think twice and give up the idea of doing this scan
alright then
dear had helped me type my resignation letter
it depends when i wanna submit
because i had not been sleeping well
ever since i started working this

dear supports me of resigning
but thinking of the first bonus i may be getting
i really drop the idea again
if i really cannot take it, my letter is ready

sad to hear that i cant relax even when i wanted to sleep
work work work
studies after work
i cant continue to lose sleep
because i might end up depression

i am tired and sleepy

all i hoped for is just one week leave day
i need to adjust my life
wish me good luck~

0 comments: