CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 07, 2010

back again
finally quit my job
i meant it, i finally left the company
didnt accept boss's request to stay for one more month
truth speaking, it really very stressed working there
with little guidance

okay, shall not talk about it

now, i have plenty of time studying for my upcoming exam
i just hoped i can get really good results
i need to put in more efforts

now, with no monthly income
it means i have to save

alright..........
now, i didnt expect much

CNY coming soon
one more week to go
am i waiting for this new year?

i doubt so.....
i am leaving Singapore and not celebrating here
i mean, i going to Nepal for holidays
just a plain holidays
my first time CNY, celebrating in elsewhere

this was purely not my plan, not my idea
CNY is the time we meet up with relatives, cousins, etc
but now..
i left with no choice

0 comments: