CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

had been working in my new company for one week
and i must say the good thing first
that is i can save on my transport,
there will be a pickup bus for us

the bad things are...
majority of the website is 'Access Denied'
its really very bored without internet access
how am i going to survive it?

and working hours are damn early
sometimes i just sleep less than 5 hours
i must say i very very sleepy at work

but.. compared to my previous job
this job is lesser stressed, bigger company
and more aunties
topics to me is such a 'no-related' to my life
i mean now..

here and there always the same topic-my children
how am i going to communicate with them?
i have no experience being a mummy
i only have experience in taking care of my 2 precious

boring~
how long will i be survive in this company?

0 comments: