CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

first day of the week
and i am really not feeling well
still under probation but i took half day

GM just came back from china
and he is having meeting with all the managers
i sat under my desk as i do not want others to find out
that i am sick

out of sudden, i vomited
and thanks god, i have a good colleague quickly rushed to my desk

she bought me a super hot water

my cramps was really unbearable
i cant take the pain at all

when my manager came out, i vomited twice

shit! i vomited thrice time
why my cramp hurt me so much this month?

i hate cramp!
why my 2 sis do not feel anything when they have period?
why i feel so badly every month?
i hate period!
i hate being a lady
i am suffering the pain
please stop my pain!

0 comments: