CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 08, 2010

2nd months to my probation
one more month to end it
seriously, i really enjoyed my new job
and i love the people there

i must say there is not much political
and i am well taken care by so many seniors
including my manager and GM

this is really my first time feeling so loved by them
working with them is so much fun
i meant it when i say working

i used to think that working is just to spend time off
i just hoped that the time, the day can past faster
but no matter how hard i wish for,
it never come true and the time still went on so slow
slow until i hate my job so much
less nonsense, more work, more complaint, and more stressed

but now, working here make me realised that time really well spent
with less stressed, more friends
they are the one showing their true colors of themselves
and not faking out to show that they cared

I LOVE MY JOB SO MUCH NOW:)

0 comments: